1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Collaborative Workspaces - Directions?

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by abroadwater, Feb 27, 2009.

1. abroadwater

abroadwater Active Member

Hello-

I'm a trainer and functional tester for the state of Montana. We are using PeopleSoft version 8.9 with the Enterprise portal. I've recently been asked to test and analyze the vibility of the Collaborative Workspace for our users, and am hoping other users here have some experiences they can share. :D

I looked through the thread topics, and have not yet found the appropriate area to post questions related to the collaborative workspaces. Can anyone provide some direction for me as to the appropriate thread? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi, I have moved the post to the Fusion Middleware category.

3. Sadik

4. abroadwater

abroadwater Active Member

Great - thanks for getting me in the correct component, and for the links. I have a good sense of the benefits and capabilities within workspace, but I haven't yet found any good documentation about how to set these up....

5. Sadik