1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Case based Interview questions for experienced Oracle Financial FUNCTIONAL consultant

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by subhayan, Jul 10, 2015.

1. subhayan

subhayan Active Member

Hi All,

Can we all post as many Case based questions we can ask or face in the interview for an experienced oracle financial functional consultant.
    We obviously need to brush up our basics for the AP, AR, GL, CM, FA, EBTAX, iExp, iProc, PO etc modules but there are also some advance level questions which we can share in this thread so that it can be helpful for all of us.

Thanks and Regards
    Subhayan

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hello Narendra, posting only links to follow isn't in the spirit of forum discussions and we do not want to become a giant link directory. Please post a proper reply and if there's a link which further explains or adds to what you are saying then fee free to post the link.

3. matthewkevin

matthewkevin Active Member

Absolutely for more than long time I’m looking for an interview questions for oracle financial functional consultant. I hope that I’ll use this time in great way.

Recruitment services Dubai