1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Cannot Print from RunProduct if the Printer is not defined as default

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by jmostinelli, Feb 10, 2010.

1. jmostinelli

jmostinelli Active Member

Hello Members,

I have to print a report from a Form using the RunProduct command.
    The point is that if I select a printer defined as default in the operating system, the report is printed but if I choose a printer not defined as the default one, the printer machine doesn't do anything, i.e. no report output is produced.

Could you please help me to solve this issue, since we have several printers in the company and we should choose any of them.

Thanks a lot

José María

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

This doesn't seem to be a Forms problem. Have you tried selecting other printer from other applications, like MS Word for example.

3. jmostinelli

jmostinelli Active Member

Dear Sadik,

The problem is that if I Set any printer as default the report is printed. If the same printer is not set as default and I choose it (I put this printer name as a parameter in the RunProduct, the same as I did in the previous example) the report is doesn't been printed.

Using the same printer as default or not the behaviour is completely different.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

José María