1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

calling form in a different responsilibility

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by v_deep2002, Oct 22, 2009.

1. v_deep2002

v_deep2002 Active Member

Hi,
    I am using personalization to call a form in AR responsibility from AP responsibility. I added the form function to my AP resp.
    The problem is that the called form is unable to fetch any data. It simply says that "query caused no records to be retrieved". What needs to be done to solve this problem.

Regards
    Deepak

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi, what do you mean by calling an AR form from AP? Can't you simply add that menu item to your AP menu?

The problem might be that additional functions may be required by this form which are not available in AP

3. v_deep2002

v_deep2002 Active Member

Hi,
    Thanks Sadik. Sorry for not clearly posting my question. U were right, some of the form functions were not added to the AP resp. What i did is that i added the whole of AR resp. to AP and now it is working fine.
    Now it works. But how can I know the exact form functions that needs to be associated. Adding the whole AR responsibility does not sound good

Regards
    Deepak