1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Building an application, need some help.

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by Jamesdotro, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Jamesdotro

Jamesdotro Guest

Hi all, I am new to the forum and I hope that someone on here has the knowledge that I am after and can offer some advice.
    In my oracle R12 instance, which has webcentre and invoice accelerator installed, there is a requirement to load AP invoices via the open interface, and then later on we receive the images that go with those invoices and these need to be stored in webcentre and link to the existing invoices.

So, here is my question, if I have 100 existing AP invoices and then get the 100 images that need to be linked to those invoices, how can I build a solution to link these together? I can't use manage attachments to manually link because of the volume (hundreds per day).

I hope I have given enough info

P.S. I would prefer to do this off system (i.e. I would prefer to build a windows application in visual studio and equip it with some sort of plug in if possible...) rather than building a CEMLI in the oracle systems...

And advice or help much appreciated!