1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Best Training Institutes for Oracle Applications in India

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by ora_student, Apr 8, 2009.

1. ora_student

ora_student Active Member

Hi

Can anybody guide me as to which are the Best Training Institutes for Oracle Applications 11i and R12 training in India. I want to switch over to Oracle Apps functional from dba side.

I am looking forward to hearing from someone who has experience with the training institutes.

Many Thanks

Sunil

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

well which city are you in? there's no point in searching for best training centers in India. It should be which are accessible, right?

My point is, if you can afford it, Oracle University is the best way of learning, if you can't well then there are quite many institutes. But be very careful when joining a third party training institutes as most of them like to charge a lot of money and they don't have experienced faculty.

All the Best

3. omvasu

omvasu Active Member

Hi,

I advice you to write to One Organization who deals with Oracle 11i/R12(Technical or Functional) training at Bangalore is Human Base India Inc., they have very good well exp trainers