1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Beginner Help

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by TANVEER AHMED, Sep 3, 2008.

1. TANVEER AHMED

TANVEER AHMED Active Member

sadik bhai iam thanful to you for giving free teaching to us
    you are the one of the best teacher in my eyes the way how you teach is soo good ,i have learn chart of account very briefly in these club oracle
    sadik bhai can you teach payable and receivable:)

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Re: Implementing the Chart of Accounts for Oracle General Ledger

Hi Tanveer,

Welcome to club-oracle, you might consider posting in the introduction thread. Yes, hopefully a few articles on AP and AR will also be coming soon, in a week or two. :)

3. ab_ghaffar

ab_ghaffar Active Member

Re: Implementing the Chart of Accounts for Oracle General Ledger

hello

I am interested to learn Oracle Application please tell me the entry point for it ?

Regards

A Ghaffar

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello ab_ghaffar and welcome to club-oracle forums. Your post was in the wrong category, so I have moved it here.

Firstly, it wouldn't be possible for a beginner to download and install oracle applications. However, you can try solution beacon's free online apps instance.

However to register you will need an Oracle CSI number. If you don't have it, you can ask someone who does to provide you with that.

Secondly, you can try this thread - what is oracle applications to learn more about oracle applications.

Thirdly and perhaps most importantly, you may consider getting certified by Oracle for their various Oracle application Certification Programs. Go to oracle's certification site, click on your country for more details.

Best of luck