1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Autoinvoice in Receivable Module (R12)

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by NASEER, Apr 8, 2009.

1. NASEER

NASEER Active Member

Dear sir,

I am working on Oracle Financials (Application R12) as a Technical Consultant. According to organization requirements I have to INTEGRATE AR module with another application like BRM. Invoice, Receipts etc data will be migrated from BRM to AR module. Now, I have two options;

1. Either I can push data into main application through Interface Tables
    2. Or, I can use TCA APIs

First of all, please suggest me, which mechanism should I use for this purpose, because it is an on-going activity. Secondly can you send me its code / script etc ??? And how to use APIs. ?

Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
    Naseer Gul
    Cell#: +92 301 5305969

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Hi Naseer, whether to use TCA or custom and interface tables is a decision only you can take. In migration, it ultimately depends on which methodology you are more comfortable with.

Having said that TCA offers a lot of pre-built code so that would be immensely helpful to you once you learn how to use it.

Take a look at Metalink Note No: 230753.1 It provides a list of all the Metalink Notes where the code is given. The following are the contents:

1. Create/Insert/Add Issues:
    -----------------------------
    Note 159393.1 How To Create A Customer Via TCA API ?
    Note 204170.1 How to create a PERSON customer via TCA API ?
    Note 204545.1 How to create a cust_account via TCA API to an existing PARTY (PERSON Customer)?
    Note 177080.1 How to Create two BILL_TO sites for the same customer via TCA API ?
    Note 177081.1 How to Create BILL_TO and SHIP_TO sites via TCA API ?
    Note 219150.1 How to Create a customer (ORGANIZATION) via TCA API with account_number off and party_number on?
    Note 177082.1 How To Create A Contact At Customer Level Without Phone Via TCA API ?
    Note 177083.1 How To Create A Contact At Address Level Without Phone Via TCA API ?
    Note 294142.1 How To Create A Contact At Address Level Without Phone Via TCA API using conditions like HZ: Generate Contact Number = No
    Note 235357.1 How To Create A Contact At Customer Level With Phone Via TCA API ?
    Note 239737.1 How To Create A Contact At Address Level With Phone Via TCA API ?
    Note 239738.1 How To Create A Phone at Address level via TCA API ?
    Note 165308.1 How To Create A New BILL_TO Address To An Existing Customer Via TCA API ?
    Note 204415.1 How to Create a customer (ORGANIZATION) with dunning info = N via TCA API?
    Note 204416.1 How to Create a customer (ORGANIZATION) with dunning info = Y via TCA API?
    Note 217578.1 How to Create an (ORGANIZATION) customer using Customer Information Descriptive Flexfield via TCA API?
    Note 217579.1 How to Create an (ORGANIZATION) customer using Address Information Descriptive Flexfield via TCA API?
    Note 217580.1 How to Create an (ORGANIZATION) customer using Site Use Information Descriptive Flexfield via TCA API?
    Note 230750.1 How to create a customer with salesperson information via TCA API?
    Note 224494.1 How to create a Customer Account Relationship via TCA API?
    Note 239993.1 How to create a customer for an specific organization but using different location via TCA API ?
    Note 245695.1 How To Create A Customer Profile Amount At Customer Level Using TCA API?
    Note 269087.1 How To Create A Contact Role At Customer(Org) Level Via TCA API ?
    Note 269188.1 How To Create A Contact Role At Address Level Via TCA API ?
    Note 294978.1 How To Create A Customer Profile For A Specific Account Using TCA API?
    Note 301408.1 How to Insert a customer Information with profile information using TCA API?
    Note 301409.1 How to Insert a customer Information with profile and default profiles amounts information using TCA API?
    Note 301410.1 How to Insert a customer Information with profile and profiles amounts (No default values) information using TCA API?
    Note 313094.1 How To Create An Organization Customer With Profile Information At Site Level Using TCA-API?

2. Update issues:
    -------------------
    Note 204558.1 How to update a ORG-customer with dunning info=N to dunning info=Y via TCA API?
    Note 204559.1 How to update a ORG-customer with dunning info=Y to dunning info=N via TCA API?
    Note 215695.1 How to update a customer (organization) with interest charges = Y to interest charges = N via TCA API?
    Note 219595.1 How To Update An Address Field Information Using TCA API ?
    Note 219589.1 How To Update A Location Information Using TCA API ?
    Note 224495.1 How to Update a Customer Account Relationship via TCA API?
    Note 230751.1 How to update the salesperson information for a specific customer via TCA API?
    Note 233276.1 How to update the last name to a customer (PERSON) via TCA-API ?
    Note 236662.1 How to update customer account related information (Relationships Tab in Customer Form) using TCA-API ?
    Note 243018.1 How to update category_code to a customer (ORGANIZATION) using TCA-API ?
    Note 260287.1 How To update A Contact Phone Information Via TCA API ?

JAVA:

1. Create/Insert/Add Issues:
    -----------------------------
    Note 242929.1 How to create a PERSON customer with site using TCA JAVA-API ?
    Note 242931.1 How to create an ORGANIZATION customer with site using TCA JAVA-API ?

2. Update issues:
    -------------------
    Note 244155.1 How to Update a PERSON customer with site using TCA JAVA-API ?