1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

atuals to budgets reporting

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by gbyrth, Mar 26, 2012.

1. gbyrth

gbyrth Active Member

I have uploaded budgets, we are processing AP but how can I report with actuals against budgets?- which reports and do I need to put them in excel to compare

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

What version of Oracle are you working on? Also The question to be answered better needs more details. What Budgetory control setup is done? Kindly share details. It is not necessary to put it in excel to compare. Comparison can be done online.
    Ramji

3. gbyrth

gbyrth Active Member

We are using Oracle R-12 and we have posted budget amounts to GL through WebADI. I have not found budgetory control yet.
    thanks

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Without setups for Encumbrance accounting you cannot reserve and check funds. And this affects Purchasing (At the point when a commitment becomes an Obligation).
    AP then is just a module for accounting for Invoices and making payments to Creditors. All the comparisons actually get accounted through SLA in R12 and can be viewed in GL.

Hope this helps.
    Ramji

gbyrth likes this.