1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Archiver AutoDelete State - Files not deleting Automatically

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by vibecy, May 9, 2010.

1. vibecy

vibecy Active Member

I have set up a configuration in Archiver to export everything (content,tables,views,weblayout e.t.c.) with the "Replace Existing Files" option enabled. If I run the Export manually, the files are indeed replaced (my archiver directory contains two subdirectories, one with content, the other one with the tables e.t.c.).

The problem is when I set it to automatically export, it creates subfolders every five minutes without deleting the previous ones. If I "View Batch Files", I can see the newly-exported files with a state NEW, whereas the old files get a state of AutoDelete but they never Auto Delete. The subfolders are accummulated and this is not good.

Im I doing something wrong? Shouldn't the files be auto-deleted as it says on the State column?