1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

AR Error ORA-20000: APP-11027: Mandatory Segment: "COUNTY" missing in addres

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Moonwalker, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Hi All,

When a new customer in a freshly created AR responsibility i getting

ORA-20000: APP-11027: Mandatory segment: "COUNTY" missing in address.

The address validation keeps failing !!

I have fill all the address field to be filled and yet am still get the above message HELP PLEASE.

I have defined my own uniques sales tax location flexfield as "mycountry.mycounty".

I don't known whether i had to add values to this flexfield as one per those with accounting flexfield.

Any help or useful pointer will truely be welcomed.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Location data is missing in Receivables setup. When using the City.County.State location flexfield, all three fields are required even when address validation is turned off. To resolve the issue, populate the receivables locations data. This can be done manually by entering the tax rate for each state,county,city/zip combination or using interface program provided by Receivables.

3. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Sir,

I actually found out that if when i chose the default country (US) when creating the new address, i dont get the error message but when i try choosing a different country like indian or uk i get the above error message.

I guess i need to know how to change the default from US in a newly created AR responsibility.