1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

App-sqlap-10006

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Syed Shahed Ali, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Syed Shahed Ali

Syed Shahed Ali Active Member

Well, its about Multi Org Setup. In Payables i am getting this error 'APP-SQLAP-10006' , in payment window. Purchase Order -> Receipts -> Invoices (PO) till here it is working fine, but now when it comes to payment window i am getting this error. Solutions i already tried are
    1. I have opened all the periods in almost all the modules particularly in General Ledger.
    2. In Payable Options in GL region I have selected Invoice date.
    3. In payment window I am navigating between the fields which has been set default. I have not disturbed the fields position.
    4. The form is working fine with Vision Operation where the currency is USD. But in my case i am using INR. For that I have created a Payment format , which i used in my Payable Document.

Needy

2. Syed Shahed Ali

Re: Lazer

app-sqlap-10006

3. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Re: Lazer

Well a couple of things to try would be,

1. Make sure the Payment date is not in a future date (even if the accounting period is open) because Payables does not allow payment entry or payment voiding in a Future period.
    2. In the folder used on the Payment form, move 'Payment Date' field after 'Bank Account' field.

Let us know what happens

4. Syed Shahed Ali

Thanks.. but as i menetioned in my (3) point that i have not disturbed the default folder. In payment window First I am selecting Type , Bank , Pay Document then Cheque number & after that I am navigating to payment date. So till cheque number everything is fine , problem is coming on payment date. app-sqlap-10006.

-> It is a New Multi Org Setup.
    -> My payment date is system date.
    -> Payables Options (Invoice) in GL Regions the date is Set as Invoice date.
    -> All the periods are open in all the modules specifically GL periods.
    -> This payment window form is working fine with vision operations, so no need to upgrade the form.

I tried all the above but in vein. Can anybody provide any solution with clear steps..

Thanks in Advance.

5. Syed Shahed Ali

app-sqlap-10006

6. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hmmm... is your SOB using the right calendar?

7. Syed Shahed Ali

OOps ! i was expecting something unexpected....Buttt. Sir ji as i told you in the begining itself that its a new multi org setup , and after finishing the initial setups, First i tested GL module. There i tested almost all the transactions types, till MRC and Global Consolidation etc, etc. And i got accurate result. Meaning My Calendar is 100% Perfect. There is no doubt about it.

Again, as i mentioned I am able to make Purchase Orders , Accepting the Material and Able to make invoices for PO's also. Till here it is fine. Now when i want to pay in payment window, on payment date the system is stucking up.

Thanks to all.

Still waiting and searching.