1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

API for removal of Customer Site Address

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by tuheenmanna, Jul 25, 2014.

1. tuheenmanna

tuheenmanna Active Member

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we need to remove the site address from the Customer self service screen. Manually this can be done by clicking the remove button on the screen. As the number of such deletion in large in our requirement so we want to delete it using a PLSQL package. Can someone guide me which API is being hit when we click the remove button on the self service page to remove customer site address.

Thanks,
    Tuheen

2. rajenb

rajenb Forum Expert

Hi Tuheen,

I don't think there is a "delete" API as such.

The "delete" is a "soft-delete" done by the public API HZ_CUST_ACCOUNT_SITE_V2PUB.update_cust_acct_site which changes the status of the party site record.

Try using this API and passing the proper STATUS (to set the site as inactive).

3. tuheenmanna

tuheenmanna Active Member

Thanks Rajen for the response.
    Making the site as inactive will delink any activity for this site for the customer but this site will still be visible on the customer self service page. My requirement is to completely remove this address from the customer self service page.

Your suggested solution can be replicated as : Go to self service screen > go to address details > Set status as inactive.
    My requirement is : Go to self service screen > go to address and use remove button so that this address is no more available to this customer.

Kindly suggest if we can use any API and required parameter for this operation.

Thanks,
    Tuheen