1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

AP to PAyroll Interface

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by sonu_y5, Apr 5, 2010.

1. sonu_y5

sonu_y5 Guest

Hi All,

I have a requirement for interface AP to payroll in oracle apps.Can anyone help me on this.
    I need complete steps how to do and the pkg also.Function,will retrieve the amount to be transferred, using the invoice number. Then the procedure create_batch_header and create_batch_line will be called to create the batch header and the batch line.

After getting batch_header_id we need to pass into batch element entry standard program.

Can anyone write this and give me the steps to follow.

Thanks

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Wow... you want someone else to do your work. How polite... My suggestion is study the stuff, try to write it and we can help you where you get stuck.

3. adish

adish Active Member

I know this post is pretty much old but it may help some future visitors who have the similar requirement.

Attach a DFF at the AP Invoice line level and ask user to choose Context and values you require to integrate such as
    I) Type
    II) Loan Amount
    III) Housing Lease Period (Months)
    IV) Monthly RePayment
    V) No of Installments
    VI) RePayment Start Date
    VII) Employee No
    VIII) Remarks

On the basis of your requirement, Form can be personalized to to validate the maximum loan amount allowed for an employee.
    You can create a batch program to keep these values in a staging table and after validating the data; call the APIs PAY_BATCH_ELEMENT_ENTRY_API.CREATE_BATCH_HEADER and further PAY_BATCH_ELEMENT_ENTRY_API.CREATE_BATCH_LINE.

Sadik likes this.
  4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Thanks Adish.