1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

AP, AR, GL - Day-to-Day Activities

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Moonwalker, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Hi,

I have just completed my oracle training in GL,AP And AR, as a preparation for securing my next role, i will a quick breakdown of the kind of day-to-day activities that i will be required to do.

All informative and useful guideline will be welcome from everyone that as worked within these environments thanks.

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Sorry that's a little too vague. "Day to day activities" can be very different depending on business processes, the module you are working on, your role and responsibilities etc etc. I can help you more if you ask something more specific from these modules.

Also if you have metalink access you should read the Tutor docs on these modules. Sadik has written a good article on how to download these tutor docs: http://www.club-oracle.com/forums/download-oracle-tutor-docs-t20/

3. vamsioracle

vamsioracle Forum Expert

Hi

if you are looking for a step by step detailed setup for financials and module wise information, i would suggest to read the below mentioned book. the best I have ever seen till date

Oracle E-buisness suite 11i: Implementing Core financial Applications by susan Foster

I couldn't find a soft copy.

Vamsi

4. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Thanks you for all your contributions