1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Aging -7 bucket consolidated report

Discussion in 'JAVA, SOA and Application Development' started by narrasai27, Jul 9, 2013.

1. narrasai27

narrasai27 Active Member

Hi all,

i need to develop a Aging -7 bucket report in AR module .i am new to this topic so could anyone pass me the useful documents to study on Aging reports .
    the requirement is to add one more bucket and change the bucket name i have seen the report but culd'nt undrstand anything from it .
    Appreciate if anyone culd come forward and help me in doing this report.'. But before i post the requirement pls send me some documents to study on this topic

Thnks and rgrds
    (Sai Kishore)

2. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hi Narrasai27,

To Add one more bucket first in front end you need to change the existing bucket. Based on that you need to change the existing function(Get Period Info) in Rdf. Also you should change Some formula columns.

3. suraj kumar mishra

suraj kumar mishra Active Member

sir u told that first we will add one bucket in front end then change in the existing function.can you please tell me the function name where i need to go through please i am new in this module.

4. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hi,
    First modify the bucket in front end. Then change the function Get Period Info in rdf

5. suraj kumar mishra

Hi Jagadekara Reddy Sir,
    i modified aging in front end but the second part what u r explaining i am not getting it.please explain so that i will start working on it .i didnt get it properly .can u please provide the rdf in which this changes made so that i will take reference of that it will be very much helpful for me.

6. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hi,

It's against oracle policy to share rdf.

You have rdf right?

Just open it and in program units open above function. There you can see the code.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  7. suraj kumar mishra

in program units get period name function but it is not available i searched.

8. suraj kumar mishra

sorry get period info