1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

After upgrade from 11i to R12 in GL the Reference_1 to 4 column not getting populated

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by bk_mathew, Nov 26, 2011.

1. bk_mathew

bk_mathew Active Member

Hi Freinds,

We just migrated from 11i to R12, now in GL enquiry we are not able to find any data in Reference_1 to Reference_4 . But the old data which is migrated from 11i is visible. This creates a lot of inconvenience. It is observed in the case of the seeded report 'Account Analysis - (180 Char)' which runs blank for Supplier Name, may be this reports is picking the data from Reference_1 to Reference_4.

Can anybody help me how to populate data in Reference_1 to Reference_4.

Thanks in Advance

Biju Mathew

2. vnickols

vnickols Guest

Re: After upgrade from 11i to R12 in GL the Reference_1 to 4 column not getting popul

For some unknown reason, Oracle decided to discontinue the population of the reference_1 through reference_4 columns in R12. Because we had a bunch of logic built using the values held in those columns, we ended up creating a view and recreating the logic that populated the columns in 11.5.10.

Sadik likes this.