1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

After OCA cerftification what certifaction is usefull to my carrer......

Discussion in 'Coffee Corner' started by Ravi kumar p, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Ravi kumar p

Ravi kumar p Guest

Hello All,

I am new to this club-oracle. Right now I am working with Oracle-forms and reports 10g.
    I know it is old technology :). So recently I have succesfully completed the Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate certification.
    I am planing to do another certification . Can any one suggest what certification is usefull to my carrer?
  2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

Aurora, CO
    Experience is far more helpful than certification. I would rather have one experienced person than 10 certified but unexperienced people.

Certification isn't bad, but it's not the magic key many may think. Yes, you can learn things from the certificaiton materials you might not have learned otherwise, btu beware that some of the certification training books contain errors and incorrect information. Don't rely on certifications to make your career; they won't. Experience is the best teacher and the more experience you have the better off you will be.