1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Account payable Expenses Report

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by irfan78, Oct 5, 2013.

1. irfan78

irfan78 Active Member

Hi

I have to creat a expenses Report in oracle payable for employe. So please suggest me how to prepare,how many responsibility required, any document for creation, And also I have to give a presentation on that….

Please Suggest me ASAP...Its Urgents..............

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Irfan,

I think its all about your custom report for expenses. So you need to design the documentation according to your requirement and what the inputs you are passing to the report and what's the output you are expecting to produce. These all matters for documenting it and presenting it.

1. Mainly, we need to figure out what's the exact requirement,
    2. Needs to identify whats the input parameters we need to provide,
    3. Needs to identify whats the exact output expecting by the user,
    4. And whats the format of output is expected (XML, rtf template, or rdf so on),
    5. At the last, the way we design the program is matters.
    6. Last but not least and very important point is, we need to concentrate on performance issues too. Needs to check the structure we
    have designed the report and if we provide any sql's in the report then we need to consider that sqls for performance too.

And from the Responsibilities side, its purely our wish to provide access. Based on the user request we need to give access to the report. If the report is based on employee information and limits and so on which is secure, we need to confirm the access from the managers to provide it to that requested user or not based on the approvals from the corresponding managers.

3. irfan78

irfan78 Active Member

Dear Bharat,

You have not understand my question it was not custom report for expenses
    In payable we have to go • Invoices---> entry--> expense reports..

there we have a expense report window ....for that i need a doc

Regards
    Irfan