1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Access Old Metalink HTML version

Discussion in 'General' started by Sadik, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

I think everyone is as upset with the new Metalink Flash version as I am. It takes forever to load, has tons of bugs, keeps disconnecting, doesn't find you what you want to search, doesn't upload files properly in SRs and hundreds of other such issues that I don't care to list here.

Oracle is however providing a non-flash version of Oracle Support, but only for Siebel, PeopleSoft, Hyperion and JDEdwards Suite of Products. The link is

https://supporthtml.oracle.com/

For the rest of us however, we are being forced into using the Flash based My Oracle Support.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against Flash websites, but the new Oracle Support is almost unusable unless you have a very good internet connection and tons of patience. Perhaps it will benefit everyone in the long run, but I feel like an unwilling participant in a Beta testing users group.

2. tyro

tyro Forum Genius

Yes you are right. The new Metalink is a pain. Hopefully we will get used to it soon.

3. malli_18arjun

malli_18arjun Active Member

Thank You for the information...