1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

A Complete Process for Upgrading 11i E-Business Suite To R12

Discussion in 'External Resources / Market Place' started by oracle connect, Apr 23, 2010.

1. oracle connect

oracle connect Active Member

In this webinar you will see a complete process used for upgrading 11i E-Business Suite to R12.
    This session will highlight about the upgradation paths to follow and required steps for upgradation. Join iWare Logic for this compelling webinar that will give basic idea Oracle E-Business Suite upgrade process:

* Upgrade Paths
    * Pre Upgrade Steps
    * Upgrade Process
    o Database
    o Application
    * Post Upgrade Steps

Read More:http://iwarelogic.com/ebusiness-suite-r12-upgrade.htm

2. erpbi

erpbi Active Member

Thanks for this informative video...it was very helpful.

Did anyone work with Panaya here? We are currently searching for a SAAS test automation vendor to minimize the cost and level of effort during EBS upgrade and came to learn about this cloud based company. Please see "panaya.com/products/oracle-upgrade-automation.html".

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

3. sash1494

sash1494 Guest

Hello there,

We haven't signed up any contract with Panaya yet however thinking about going for a test drive. It seems they are offering free trial and have good customer reference as well. I did a little bit of search on their web site and found some informative case studies.

Please share your experience...

4. erpbi

erpbi Active Member

Thank you for responding to my request...much appreciated.

We reached out to Oracle for additional information and there is a link available within Oracle site for complimentary EBS upgrade analysis with Panaya. Will try this out in the coming weeks. Will keep you posted how it goes.

Regards.