1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

1z0-554 - adf

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by Kuba Pawlowski, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Kuba Pawlowski

Kuba Pawlowski Active Member

I'm lloking for a dump questions for 1Z0-554 Oracle Application Development Framework 11g Essentials Exam

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

You'd rather not learn the development framework in favor of using someone else's (possibly error-prone) 'brain dump' of the material -- this certainly gives the impression that you are one to take shortcuts rather than do things properly.

Certification doesn't do much for you in most markets, especially if you aren't willing to expend the effort to actually learn the material by doing. I have turned away many 'certified' Oracle "DBAs" simply because they had no actual working knowledge of Oracle -- the only 'knowledge' they possessed was from books and brain dumps so they had absolutely no concept of how Oracle works or how to think critically in an emergency situation. Yes, I know you're wanting to certify in the 'apps framework' but the message still applies -- if you won't learn the application by doing you're going to end up in a situation you can't handle and your 'certification' will do you no good.

Also proper spelling is an issue -- it speaks to your ability (or lack thereof) to properly communicate through the written word. You WILL be called upon to write technical documents once you're employed and if you cannot properly spell or use proper grammar you will be unable to dispense information to others.