1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

12c Advanced Queuing. PL/SQL callback procedure not being notified/called

Discussion in 'SQL PL/SQL' started by garyfletcher, Dec 5, 2014.

1. garyfletcher

garyfletcher Active Member

Hi All.

I hope that I am posting this in the correct forum. I am having some AQ issues.

I have set up a queue table and 2 queues (outbound and inbound), created and registered an agent for a 'plsql://callbackproc'.

The code enqueues into the outbound queue but the call back procedure is not being notified.

I have looked at all the Oracle (and other) documentation and compare the code to some other code that I wrote (that worked) and can't see any differences.

Would it be possible for someone to take a look and tell me where I am going wrong. The code is attached with an description of the files below (hope its not too long winded).

Many thanks in advance to anyone that takes a look and even more thanks for any help.

Files Description

aq_msg_type.sql - payload type
    aq_setup.sql - set up the queue table, queues, start the queues, create agent and register subscriber (wrapper for aq_pkg)
    aq_pkg - set up the queue table, queues, start the queues, create agent and register subscriber
    msg_process_pkg - Package containing call back procedure
    employee_pkg - Process Employee details.

Attached Files:

2. garyfletcher

garyfletcher Active Member

Does anyone have any ideas?