- 11-26-2010 #1
XML PublisherHi All,
I am using oracle applications 220.127.116.11 version.
in xml publisher i created data definition and template successfully.
when i am trying to upload xml file in data definition the following error is occurring
"The uploaded file EMP_REP.xml is invalid. The file should be in XSD format"
any help ???
Thanks in advanceRegards,
- 11-26-2010 #2
- 11-26-2010 #3
Re: XML PublisherHi,
I uploaded my xml file through xml schema instead of data template. i am bit confused with the version change. now works fine. Thanq sadik for immediate replyRegards,
- 11-26-2010 #4
- 03-29-2015 #5Junior Member
- Join Date
- 29 Mar 2015
Re: XML PublisherHi experts,
how to done the xml bursting in bip...??
thanks in advance.
- By distantjob in forum Jobs BoardReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:53 AM
- By radouans in forum Oracle Apps TechnicalReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:24 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Oracle Forms and ReportsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:09 AM
- By rtaylor in forum Oracle Forms and ReportsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
- By nv0044984 in forum Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2009, 05:20 PM