- 03-01-2012 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- 01 Mar 2012
- United States
What do Blogs use as Editor to Post?Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- 03-01-2012 #2
- 03-01-2012 #3
Re: What do Blogs use as Editor to Post?Blogspot. The interface does most of the coding for you; I do need to place <pre> and </pre> tags on preformatted text, but that's about it.David Fitzjarrell
- 07-16-2012 #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- 16 Jul 2012
Re: What do Blogs use as Editor to Post?I tried both Wordpress and blogspot they seem to be have a comparison and advantage to each other.
However, you cannot find anything else that will satisfy you except this two.
Last edited by Casper23; 07-21-2012 at 04:10 AM.
- By sama in forum Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:49 PM
- By Nithya in forum Site Announcements and FeedbackReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Nicky_hayden in forum Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:29 PM
- By Sadik in forum Site Announcements and FeedbackReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2009, 06:41 AM
- By prashant in forum Site Announcements and FeedbackReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2009, 02:17 PM