- 02-18-2011 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- 18 Feb 2011
Ucm - dam and conversionAs per UCM10gr3 certification , Inbound Refinery and PDF Converter are not supported by HP-UX:Itanium and Can be installed on a different (supported platform) to work with a Content Server installed on HP-UX?
Do this mean that IBR server cann't be install on HP-UX:Itanium server but
yes we can install the same on any other platform Like windows and Linux , Solaris.
For Example UCM10g3 is on HP-UX Itanium server then we do need one more server on any other platform to install such components which are not supported on HP-UX Itanium but available on any other platform.
This raise a cost to have a one more server with platform other than HP-UX Itanium.
Do Correct me If I am wrong in this.
Moreover PDF-Convertor component is to be installed on IBR server.
Do we have compatibilty if UCM is on HP-UX server and IBR on any other platform (let it be Windows Server)
Any issue in interaction between the two?
- By ocmseo in forum Oracle DatabaseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:24 PM
- By itsbrat in forum SQL PL/SQLReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:58 PM
- By dsub42 in forum SQL PL/SQLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:56 AM
- By idcChris in forum Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:44 PM