- 11-14-2011 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- 14 Dec 2010
- New Orleans, LA
Personalize SSHR PageRe: SSHR Oracle 11i
In SSHR, I am trying to personalize the page: Main Address: Choose Option in the Personal Information module. I want to remove the following text from the page which is located under the Summary Region.
"Select the type of change you want to make: Correct if details of the address are incorrect, or enter a new address.
Radio Button: Correct or amend this address
Radio Button: Enter a new address if you have moved "
I only want to see "Radio Button: Enter a new address if you have moved
I don't want to create a new page, I just want to modify the existing one.
Last edited by Watz61; 11-14-2011 at 01:28 PM.
- 01-09-2014 #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- 26 Dec 2013
Re: Personalize SSHR PageHi Leon,
I did not see that page but you can do it like a normal personalization. if you are unable to hide the one radio option, just root node of these radio buttons and create a new radio button with same text(which u require) and associate newly created radio button to view attribute of existing radio button's(which u want to enable) view attribute.
- By Watz61 in forum Oracle HRMS & PayrollReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2013, 10:52 AM
- By Hossam Hamdy in forum Oracle HRMS & PayrollReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:34 AM
- By Watz61 in forum Oracle Forms and ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:28 PM
- By niraj in forum Oracle E-Business Suite & Oracle Fusion ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2010, 03:41 PM
- By vamsioracle in forum Oracle HRMS & PayrollReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2009, 02:05 AM