- 03-03-2009 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- 02 Jan 2009
how to increase width of sql plus outputhi guys, i am not used to working with sql plus, but have to on this machine where i can't install anything else. The problem is on SQL Plus the output width seems really less, as a result my rows get broken up and come below one another.
I went to options, environment and tried adjusting the buffer width but that doesn't seem to change anything, any idea guys?
- 03-04-2009 #2
- 03-04-2009 #3
Re: how to increase width of sql plus outputhi use
SET NUMWIDTH [I]value[/I] - default width for Number columns SET LONG [I]value[/I] - default width for LONG columns SET LONGCHUNKSIZE [I]value[/I] - default width for LONG columns SET MAXDATA [I]value[/I] - Max width for columns [B]SET LINESIZE [I]value[/I] - Width of output[/B]
- By Rahul vaid in forum Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:45 AM
- By awdigrigoli in forum SQL PL/SQLReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:57 PM
- By vibecy in forum Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:15 AM
- By jacob_joseph in forum Oracle DatabaseReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2009, 04:19 AM
- By rajavu in forum Site Announcements and FeedbackReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:30 AM