- 10-04-2012 #1
APP-SQLAP-10000: User-Defined Exception occurred while validating invoiceDear all,
While Validating Invoice in AP , Exception is coming.
Please find the attached document.
Please guide me..
Last edited by durgareddygade; 10-04-2012 at 09:18 AM.
- 10-04-2012 #2Forum Advisor
- Join Date
- 03 Aug 2011
- Bangkok, Thailand
Re: APP-SQLAP-10000: User-Defined Exception occurred while validating invoiceI found this error on this document id 750043.1
Please check if the solution below can solve your problem.
-- Problem Statement:
When trying to validate a Payable Invoice with India Localization TDS(Tax Deducted at Source) Tax Id
the below error occurs :-
APP-SQLAP-10000 : User Defined Exception occured in
Error from trigger JAI_AP_IDA_BRIUD_T1
with parameters (&PARAMETERS)
while performing the following operation:
Error - ja_ap_aida_before_trg on
Vendor PAN Number must be specified as threshold group identifier is
The error message signifies that the Vendor PAN Number is not available at Site Level record.
As per the Standard Functionality, the PAN Number details get defaulted from Null Site record to
Site Level record.The issue is caused when the Vendor Additional Information for Site level is
created before the Null Site level. In such cases, the Site level record will not have a PAN Number.
This can be verified be running the below select statement which shows the Site level as well as
the Null Site level records along with the creation date and time.
select * from jai_ap_tds_vendor_hdrs where vendor_id = &vendor_id
-- To implement the solution, please execute the following steps::
1. Navigate to the responsibility: India Local Payables.
2. Navigate to Oracle Payables -> Supplier
3. Inactivate the Vendor by providing an end date.
4. Create a fresh Vendor.
5. Create Supplier Additional Information for the New Vendor (first Null Site and then Site Level)
6. Retest the issue for the New Vendor created.
7. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.
- 08-22-2013 #3
Re: APP-SQLAP-10000: User-Defined Exception occurred while validating invoiceYou can have one more option also
Update PAN to null site or Site wherever PAN not available
It is possible through program called India - Pan number Update also
- By ypasha10 in forum Oracle Apps TechnicalReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:49 AM
- By deborah in forum Oracle FinancialsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:55 AM
- By Syed Shahed Ali in forum Oracle FinancialsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2009, 01:48 PM
- By krithika@2001 in forum SQL PL/SQLReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2009, 04:04 AM